Day 2: Their Healing
Mighty God, Great Physician,
What a wonderful God you are! I thank you Lord for my future spouse. I pray that right now you would cover (him/her) with this prayer as I stand in the gap for (him/her). Lord, I pray that you would pour out healing waters over (him/her) and that you will heal (him/her) from any emotional or psychology wounds that (he/she) may have in the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood. Father, you are the same God yesterday, today and tomorrow so because of your faithfulness and consistency, I pray that you would heal my future spouse spiritually as much as you did for others in times past. I pray that (his/her) past would no longer hold them hostage but that (he/she) would be free because the one the Son sets free is free indeed (John 8:36).May (his/her) past no longer have power over (him/her) in the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood. I pray that (he/she) would have a sound mind. Wherever others have harmed or abused (him/her), I pray that (he/she) would be healed and forgive. In the name of Jesus, I pray that (he/she) would be healed of any depression, oppression, or anything that can cause (him/her) harm. I pray that (he/she) would wake up a new person free from guilt, shame, pain, disappointment, and feelings of abandonment or rejection. I declare in the name of Jesus that my future spouse is now free from any negative emotional tie, sexual tie, soul tie, lust, generational curses, and addictions because that is your will.
I declare that (he/she) is fully restored in every area that needed healing and that no more wounds have been left unattended to. May freedom, joy, and peace be (his/her) portion today and forever.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Becoming The One
Now that you have prayed for your future spouse’s healing, I want you to meditate on you by answering a few questions. Journal your answers and ask God to shine His Light where you need it to reveal you the truth.
- What are some of the things that are still painful for you to discuss and why? Ask God to reveal them to you and journal what comes up.
- Are you still suffering from the absence of your father or mother in your life? Or perhaps of a failure to have a good relationship with one or both of your parents?
- Have you completely healed from previous relationships?
- Are you free from your soul ties? Have you asked God to deliver you from them?
- What are some of the generational curses that have been passed down to you? (Negative and unwanted things, things you did not ask for but has been running in your family bloodline)
- Were you ever the victim of abuse of any kind? What have you done to heal? (Prayer, psychological treatment, counseling, group therapy, talked with a friend, faced your abuser?)
Now meditate on the next scriptures, make them your earnest prayer, and release your wounds to God.
He forgives all your iniquity; he heals all your diseases. – Psalms 103:3 CSB
Be gracious to me, Lord, for I am weak; heal me, Lord, for my bones are shaking; – Psalms 6:2 CSB
Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved, for you are my praise. – Jeremiah 17:14 CSB